Friday, April 24, 2009

Guardian Angel

DEDICATED TO ALYSSA SPRECHER.

I’m sitting in the middle of the alley.
Just waiting for something amazing to come my way.
I never go with the wind, just let it flow.
Let it seek me where it wants to go.
I hear leaves rustling; I hear a storm coming my way.
I hear everything possible; the one thing I don’t hear is the voice in my head that’s always there.
Saying “you wont succeed, just give up already”.
Behind the fog of the rain I see someone, that Iv never seen before.
She comes closer and closer every time a rain drop drops on my face.
Finally she’s a foot away from me; she touched my heart. She says “don’t ever bring yourself down, you will succeed, a loser is when you stop trying; don’t give up, I don’t want you to ever be that person”.
Before I can say anything she flies up into the sky.
Iv tried to fly, but never could find a way.
But you came and gave me the wings. You lift my feet off the ground; I found my guardian angel<3

1 comment:

  1. aww aj! that was really sweet.. I wish I culd have talked to her one last time.=[ she was the sweetest and soo are you =]]
    .. thanks for your comments too! =>

    ReplyDelete